Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | To apply: Email resume to info@LoyalTree.com
Looking for experience at a fast-paced tech startup? Interested in learning how to deliver a world-class customer experience? Our Customer Success Intern might be for you!
What you’ll be doing:
Working in the Customer Support office is about versatility. In addition to supporting our app users, our office also supports the company as a whole in a variety of administrative ways. Although the tasks below are the daily components of working in the support office- flexibility to help out with a surprise project is a must. On a daily basis, you’ll need to:
- Provide efficient and friendly customer support through ZenDesk, our support-centered email client, for end-users of our 5 apps: PensPoints, FanAdvantage, LoyalTree, Chicken Salad Chick, and PJ’s Points.
- Help diagnose user problems and provide solutions to minor issues.
- Clearly communicate problem solving processes to app users.
- Report recurring and high-level issues to the supervisor and/or appropriate Account Manager
- Document app-user issues in our technical support ticketing system, JIRA.
- Attend meetings with our tech team to report on any important issues discovered through the week, and get updates on their progress resolving existing issues
- Work with our Quality Assurance Engineer to test new versions of our apps when they’re made available in Test Flight
- Administrative duties such as preparing merchant welcome kits and handling shipping of materials via USPS and FedEx.
What you’ll need:
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- A smartphone compatible with the LoyalTree apps.
- Completion of at least freshman and sophomore year at an accredited College or University.
- Familiarity with Google Apps for Business (Google Drive, Gmail and Google Calendar primarily)
- Our support team uses a variety of tools to support our merchants and app users- familiarity with any of the following tools is a major bonus, although not required: MailChimp, JIRA, Wordpress, Photoshop, Excel and/or SQL Pro or PHP MyAdmin